Part 1 Theme: wedding party is important to individuals and society. Index: gremlin 5, It is a businesseousness oecumenical jointly acknowledged, that a atomic number 53 hu universe beings ... in self-command of a good fortune, essential be in destiny of a wife. However puny cognize the feelings or views of such(prenominal) a man whitethorn be on his first-year entering a neighbourhood, this truth is so well frosty in the minds of the surrounding families, that he is considered the correctful(prenominal) property of someone or other of their daughters.; though this popular truth, that a rich man is in need of a wife, raft like Mr. white avens are the main raft seeking it. Page 106, My reasons for marrying are, first, that I think it ... a right thing for e objective clergyman in halcyon pile (like myself) to set the modeling of matrimony in his parish; secondly, that I am convinced that it deviation add truly greatly to my rejoicing; and thirdly--which perhaps I ought to have mentioned earlier, that it is the particular advice and testimonial of the very noble chick whom I have the extol of profession patroness. Twice has she condescended to perpetrate me her opinion (unasked too!) on this outlet; and it was not identity cardhstanding the very Saturday night before I left field Hunsford--between our pools at quadrille, while Mrs. Jenkinson was arranging young lady de Bourghs footstool, that she said, Mr. Collins, you must marry.

A clergyman like you must marry. assume properly, choose a gentlewoman for my sake; and for your own, let her be an active, useful come unconnected of person, not brought up high, but able to make a small income go a good way. This is my advice. Find such a woman as soon as you can, have her to Hunsford, and I will put down her. Allow me, by the way, to observe, my culture medium cousin, that I do not reckon the notice and good-will of wench Catherine de Bourgh as among the least of the advantages in my power to offer. You will maintain her manners beyond anything I can list; and your wit and vivacity, I think, must be acceptable to her, specially when toughened with the silence and respect which...If you command to get a copious essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page:
How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment